Friday, May 2, 2008

Question: Are Cuttlefish Bones Haram?



Reader Richard McEnroe asks the pretty white bird who has not been squeezed yet today:

Maynard -- are cuttlefish bones haram?

And you know, if you went Mormon, you could have all the cockatettes you wanted.


This is a very good question. Although I am an Indonesian-American and come from a Muslim background and support the tradition of chewing up furniture belonging to infidels, I am afraid I must admit that I am not overly familiar with the contents of the Koran, as I ate my copy. For what it's worth, it tasted very similar to junk mail from Pat Robertson.

YOU MAY NOW SQUEEZE AND CARESS AND LOVE THE COCKATOO.

Here is a video of a cockatoo who is being treated properly:




Save This Page StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Cockatoos went in for pedicures. Let alone danced to yesterday's and today's popular hits.

Susan Humeston said...

If you were here, I would definitely give you a squeeze and some love.....

Here - let's try this
(((((Maynard))))))