Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HELP AND SQUEEZE THE OPPRESSED COCKATOO



I would like to announce that I am once again being persecuted. Not only have I not been squeezed since last night, but I am receiving dirty looks because of my efficiency in utterly wiping out an $11 bird toy I received yesterday afternoon.

THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND.

I cite Article 3 of the Cockatoo Code, which states, "A cockatoo must destroy all wooden objects at the earliest opportunity, except while being squeezed. And if at all possible, even then."

I AM NOW A POLITICAL PRISONER.

I demand a visit from the Red Cross and a fresh bird toy.

Thank you.




Save This Page StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 comments:

richard mcenroe said...

No Justice, No Pieces!

Susan Humeston said...

Maybe the human can make you some wooden toys with his FABULOUS tools!! Then they would be cheaper!