Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Question: Does Marv Have Super Powers?





Roy asks:

Marv- I have heard of other african greys (like n'kisi) showing unusually accurate speech recognition and even precognitive abilities.

Do you have any superpowers?


Roy:

I am not sure if being cute is a superpower. Although I can do it through six inches of lead.

My human thinks I have ESP because I always know when he's about to laugh, and I get my laugh in before he does. However, the secret is simple. Before he laughs, his fat shakes.

Thank you for the closest thing to a normal question I have received in days.

I know you should always reward a human when it does something you like, so here is a video.




Save This Page StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

6 comments:

Roy said...

I'm convinced, and that video is the funniest thing I've seen all month, except for the beatboxing parrot. I think your owner should teach you to beatbox! You may have a peanut now.

Kris said...

Marv,
What is your favorite movie? Mine is A Fish Called Wanda.

I'm guessing you kind of secretly dig Hitchcock's The Birds. But it's just a guess.

Marcus said...

Penelope says she can be cute through a cinderblock wall. What's your cuteness penetration for masonry? Trying to build a comparative analysis.

When do we get more MarvTV?

Anonymous said...

Marv,

Why all your color is located on your tiny tail ? Did you try to paint with it or what?

Roy said...

Maynard-

You really are a good looking bird, those 'citron' tints really set off your eyes.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Anonymous said...

Marv,

Could you do a brief Performance Appraisal of your human for us?

For instance, does he respond quickly and efficiently to your demands? Does he use his time appropriately (i.e., lots of parrot-squeezing/minimal cockatoo-squeezing)? In what areas could he show improvement? Please rate him on a scale of 1 to 10 peanuts.

Overall, do you feel he's qualified to retain the position of Footpad to The Answer Bird for another year?

We need more video clips & photos of you, BTW.