Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Believe it or Not, Humans Can be Useful





Here's a fun new thing to do that will probably become a fad.

Find yourself an obese human who has nothing important to do. Have him grab your feet. Then have him put you on top of his head on your back and make him rub you all over his scalp like a loofah.

Make sure he is clean first. I find that I can stimulate my human to take a shower by pooping in his hair.

I roll around on my human's head like four times a day, and in addition to being fun, it does wonders for my back. Which is always sore from lifting peanuts.

And now a video.




Save This Page StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question.

Is Marv short for Marvelous?

Marcus said...

Marv, Marv... whither hast thou gone?

Anonymous said...

Marv. Did you eat all the keys off of the keyboard?

You never post anymore :(

richard mcenroe said...

So, where do dramatic chipmunks register on the Parrott Scale?

aelfheld said...

Branching out? http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1764772

Anonymous said...

Where are all the posts?? Its been months...

Emily said...

Love your blog! What a fun way to start off the day.

I run a bird blog too- would you like to swap links?

http://caiquecrazyblog.blogspot.com

drop me a line if you are interested :)